Rules & Responsibilities
In order to maintain safety and a high quality of service to its participants, Campus Recreation has established rules of conduct for all participants. The Recreation Center staff appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe, welcoming and positive environment for our patrons.
Participation in all Campus Recreation facilities and programs is a privilege. All participants who participate in our programs or who utilize the facilities agree to adhere to our rules and responsibilities.
- Treat the Recreation Center staff, facilities, members and guests with respect
- Behave with character and courtesy while respecting the rights, welfare and dignity of all others at the Recreation Center facilities and programs
- Adhere to the rules and policies set by Campus Recreation and the University in its facilities and programs and posted in the respective areas of the facilities
- Behave in a safe, responsible manner regarding yourself, others, property and equipment
Participants engaging in inappropriate behavior or violating Campus Recreation/University policies in the facilities may be subject to having their privileges of participation revoked and could face possible disciplinary action from the University.
Assumption of Responsibility
The following applies to all Campus Recreation facilities and programming:
- Campus Recreation program participation is voluntary and individuals use facilities at their own risk.
- Participation in any physical activity involves inherent risk, and even when safety precautions are utilized, injuries and accidents can occur. The Department of Campus Recreation would like to encourage you to consult your physician and obtain adequate personal health/accident insurance prior to participation in our programs.
Fields and Pavilion
Open Fitness Areas
Outdoor Leisure Pool
Tiger Food Lab