UofM Wins Six Awards in CASE District III Competition
January 11, 2019 - The University of Memphis received six awards in the 2019 CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) District III Awards competition. They include:
• LiFE: Learning inspired by FedEx - Grand Award, Diversity Program
• Suit Yourself - Grand Award, External Relations Engagement Program
• Memphis Law Magazine, Spring 2018 - Grand Award, Graphic Design Cover
• Memphis Law Magazine, Winter 2017 - Award of Excellence, Online Innovation/Experimentation
• UofM Alumni Association Vision Forum - Special Merit, CASE National Platinum Awards Category
• Women's History Month Poster ("Nevertheless She Persisted") - Special Merit, Graphic Design Poster
Grand Awards represent first place, Awards of Excellence second place and Special Merit third place.
The CASE District III award programs recognize the best in advancement across the Southeast. This year the district has 58 award categories, in addition to eight CASE Platinum Categories. The winners will be announced at the annual conference in Atlanta in February.
About CASE District III
CASE District III advances and supports educational and professional institutions in the southeastern United States by enhancing the effectiveness of the alumni relations, fundraising, communications, marketing and other advancement professionals who serve them.