Masks and social distancing are required at all times while using the Recreation Center, including while working out.
- Monday and Wednesday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Try our New App!
We now have an app that will enable you to make workout reservations, keep up with news, sign up for fitness classes, and more! Look for the Memphis Campus Recreation app on the Apple App Store or Google Play!
Workout sessions must be reserved in advance and are limited to 45 minutes, to provide time for additional deep cleaning and transition between sessions. Registration is open from three days in advance up to time session begins.
The following policies and procedures are in place to ensure our guests' and employees' safety during the Covid 19 pandemic:
- Covid symptom screening will be required before entering.
- Masks are required at all times when in building and while working out.
- Touchless, self-scan entry system has been implemented.
- Students and members may not bring guests.
- Some areas may be closed, including equipment desk, pools, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, locker rooms, and showers.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is required throughout building.
- Workout areas have limited occupancy.
- Basketball gym is limited to four participants, who must all remain at separate goals.
Failure to comply may result in loss of usage privileges.
Online Fitness and Wellness Resources
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering a wide array of online resources to help our students and members with their fitness and wellness. These resources include: