Click for Procurement Deadlines
As we approach June 30th, the end of FY 2023, the Accounting Office is reminding financial managers, administrative officials, department heads, and directors of accounts to carefully review your financial activity and submit corrections to the Accounting Office as soon as possible.
Remember that you may monitor your account activity by accessing Banner Self-Service or Admin Pages. This allows you to review current activity within your account and eliminates the need to wait for e~Print reports.
|Last Day for Airfare Reservation via Travelennium for Travel in FY23
(Student & Guest-Only)
|Monday, June 5, 2023|
Cancel, Adjust, Deobligate Remaining Balances on FY23 Requisitions
Cancel, Adjust, De-obligate Remaining Balance on FY23
|Friday, June 16, 2023|
Completed FY23 Purchase Order by Receipting Goods and Services in Tigerbuy for all Vendors, including Staples: Send Invoice, PO#, and Receipt # to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday, June 19, 2023|
Upload Receipts for Travel and Non-Travel Claims for FY23 in Chrome River.
|Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Last Day to Submit FY23 Invoices: email@example.com||Wednesday, June 28, 2023|
|Online Budget Revisions between Account Pools: Financial Planning
|Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Time Sheet for BW13 Biweekly Payroll (June 3rd - June 16th)||Friday, June 16, 2023|
|Time Sheet for Split BW14 Biweekly Payroll (June 17th - 30th)||Thursday, June 30, 2023|
|Submit FY23 Transfer Vouchers: firstname.lastname@example.org||Thursday, July 6, 2023|
|Submit Invoices for FY23 Accruals to Accounting
Start Accepting Accruals
End Date of Accrual Period
June 30, 2023 Preliminary Year-End Reports
On Monday, July 3, 2023, Preliminary Year-End June reports will be available via E-Print. Please review these reports and submit notification of corrections to the Accounting Office by Thursday, July 6, 2023.
NOTE: June – September 2023 final reports will not be available until mid-October 2023.
Please review your accounts for Tigerbuy Purchase Orders using the FPIOPOF screen in Banner Admin Pages or SSB Encumbrance Query to determine which open purchase orders require invoices, are no longer required, and which ones need to be carried forward into FY23. Please note that this review should be done throughout the year, as well as, at year-end. Non- Travel Purchase Order Adjustments for FY23 should be in Procurement by Friday, June 16th.
NOTE: FY23 Chrome River Travel Preapprovals will roll to the new fiscal year. All other travel purchase orders will be de-obligated and closed.
Ensure all purchases received by Monday, June 19, 2023, are receipted in Tigerbuy by Wednesday, June 28, 2023. If invoices are sent directly to your department, please e-mail email@example.com to the Accounts Payable Office by deadline date.
Outstanding purchase orders for goods and services not received by June 30th will be charged against FY23 funds.
Purchases received by June 30th that were made outside of the Tigerbuy system should be reported to General Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 14th, whether or not an invoice has been received.
Orders submitted by June 20th that are delivered and receipted by June 30th will be charged to FY23.
Orders delivered after June 30th will be charged to FY24.
Travel Pre-Approvals - Chrome River
- Last Day to submit outstanding FY23 travel claims in Chrome Rive is Wednesday, June
28th. Contact Shared Services Office at email@example.com with any questions.
Should you require additional information, please contact the Accounting Office at x2271 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the deadlines for current year (FY23) and future year (FY24) requisitions.
Please contact Procurement and Contract Services staff at x2265 or by e-mail at email@example.com if we can assist with your purchases. For your convenience, Tigerbuy Training may be scheduled through Learning Curve for anyone needing new or refresher training.
- Case-by-Case Request: FY24 All Sole source purchases that are $250K or greater with an effective start date of July 1st. These must have State of Tennessee Fiscal Review Committee (FRC) approval 75 days in advance of start/effective date of the contract. Contracts with effective dates of July 1st, required documents should be routed to Procurement by the first week of April 2023.
- Monday, April 17: FY24 Purchase requests $10K or greater requiring BIDDING with an effective/start date of July 1st.
- Monday, June 12: Procurement will start receiving FY24 Purchases, NOT requiring a bid, but includes Agreement that requiring review and signatures. And/Or, supplier provided terms and conditions that requiring review by Procurement and Contract Services.
- Monday, June 19: Procurement will start receiving FY24 purchases requiring no signatures, no terms and conditions for Procurement review.
- All FY24 Purchases submitted to Procurement via Tigerbuy, must have ‘07/01/2023’ entered in the ‘Accounting Date field’ of the ‘Billing Options’ section to hold until July 1. FY24 Purchase Orders (PO) will not be issued prior to July 1, 2023.
- Monday, May 15: Review Purchase Orders with an open encumbrance in Banner and enter a Change Order Request form in Tigerbuy to cancel, adjust or deobligate encumbrances.
- Monday, June 19: Ensure purchases received by June 19, 2023 are receipted by June 20, 2023 to be charged against FY23 budget.
- Monday, June 26: PCard purchases for FY23 must post to the June statement by this date.
- Friday, June 30: Last day for FY23 PCard reallocations and approvals.