As we approach June 30th, the end of FY 2022, the Accounting Office is reminding financial managers, administrative officials, department heads, and directors of accounts to carefully review your financial activity and submit corrections to the Accounting Office as soon as possible.
Remember that you may monitor your account activity by accessing Banner Self-Service or Admin Pages. This allows you to review current activity within your account and eliminates the need to wait for e~Print reports.
|Book Airfare Reservation via Travelennium for Travel in FY22||Monday, June 6, 2022|
Cancel, Adjust, Deobligate Remaining Balances on FY22 Requisitions
|Friday, June 17, 2022|
|Time Sheet for BW13 Biweekly Payroll (June 4th - June 17th)||Friday, June 17, 2022|
|Complete FY22 Purchase Orders by Receipting Goods and Services in Tigerbuy for All Vendors, including Staples. Send Receipt # and Invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org||Monday, June 20, 2022|
|Settle Cash and Travel Advances for FY22 email@example.com||Monday, June 20, 2022|
|Online Budget Revisions between Account Pools: Financial Planning
|Monday, June 20, 2022|
Last Day to Submit Invoices, Travel / Cash Advance Claims and Reimbursements to Accounting for FY22 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Wednesday, June 29, 2022|
|Time Sheet for Split BW14 Biweekly Payroll (June 18th - July 1st)||Thursday, June 30, 2022|
|Submit FY22 Transfer Vouchers: email@example.com||Friday, July 08, 2022|
|Submit Invoices for FY22 Accruals to Accounting
Start Accepting Accruals
End Date of Accrual Period
June 30, 2022 Preliminary Year-End Reports
On Thursday, July 1, 2022, Preliminary Year-End June reports will be available via E-Print. Please review these reports and submit notification of corrections to the Accounting Office by Friday, July 8, 2022.
NOTE: June – September 2021 final reports will not be available until mid-October 2021.
Please review your accounts for Tigerbuy Purchase Orders using the FPIOPOF screen in Banner INB or SSB Encumbrance Query to determine which open purchase orders require invoices, are no longer required, and which ones need to be carried forward into FY-22. Please note that this review should be done throughout the year, as well as, at year-end. Non- Travel Purchase Order Adjustments for FY22 should be in Procurement by Friday, June 17th.
NOTE: FY-22 Travel POs do not roll to the new fiscal year.
Ensure all purchases received by Monday, June 21, 2021, are receipted in Tigerbuy by Wednesday, June 30, 2021. If invoices are sent directly to your department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to the Accounts Payable Office by deadline date.
Outstanding purchase orders for goods and services not received by June 30th will be charged against FY 2022 funds.
Purchases received by June 30th that were made outside of the Tigerbuy system should be reported to General Accounting at email@example.com by July 8th, whether or not an invoice has been received.
Orders submitted by June 20th that are delivered and receipted by June 30th will be charged to FY 2022.
Orders delivered after June 30th will be charged to FY 2023.
Travel Purchase Orders
- Last Day to submit outstanding FY-22 travel claims to the Accounting Office by Wednesday, June 29th. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel that begins on or before June 30, 2022 and ends in July will be charged to FY 2023.
- Accounting Forms: https://www.memphis.edu/bf/forms/index.php#travel
Should you require additional information, please contact the Accounting Office at x2271 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Below are the deadlines for current year (FY22) and future year (FY23) requisitions.
Please contact Procurement and Contract Services staff at x2265 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist with your purchases. For your convenience, Tigerbuy Training may be scheduled through Learning Curve for anyone needing new or refresher training.
- Case-by-Case Request: FY23 All Sole source purchases that are $250K or greater with an effective start date of July 1st. These must have State of Tennessee Fiscal Review Committee (FRC) approval 75 days in advance of start/effective date of the contract. Contracts with effective dates of July 1st, required documents should be routed to Procurement by the first week of April 2022.
- Monday, April 18: FY23 Purchase requests $10K or greater requiring BIDDING with an effective/start date of July 1st.
- Monday, June 13: Procurement will start receiving FY23 Purchases, NOT requiring a bid, but includes Agreement that requiring review and signatures. And/Or, supplier provided terms and conditions that requiring review by Procurement and Contract Services.
- Monday, June 20: Procurement will start receiving FY23 purchases requiring no signatures, no terms and conditions for Procurement review.
- All FY23 Purchases submitted to Procurement via Tigerbuy, must have ‘07/01/2022’ entered in the ‘Accounting Date field’ of the ‘Billing Options’ section to hold until July 1. FY23 Purchase Orders (PO) will not be issued prior to July 1, 2022.
- Monday, May 16: Review Purchase Orders with an open encumbrance in Banner and enter a Change Order Request form in Tigerbuy to cancel, adjust or deobligate encumbrances.
- Monday, June 20: Ensure purchases received by June 20, 2022 are receipted by June 21, 2022 to be charged against FY22 budget.
- Monday, June 27: PCard purchases for FY22 must post to the June statement by this date.
- Thursday, June 30: Last day for FY22 PCard reallocations and approvals.