As we approach June 30th, the end of FY 2019, the Accounting Office is reminding financial managers, administrative officials, department heads, and directors of accounts to carefully review your financial activity and submit corrections to the Accounting Office as soon as possible.
Remember that you may monitor your account activity by accessing Banner Self-Service or Admin Pages. This allows you to review current activity within your account and eliminates the need to wait for e~Print reports.
|Book Airfare Reservation via Travelennium for Travel in FY19||Monday, June 10, 2019|
|Cancel, Adjust, Deobligate Remaining Balances on FY19 Requisitions||Friday, June 21, 2019|
|Time Sheet for BW13 Biweekly Payroll (June 8th - June 21st)||Friday, June 21, 2019|
|Complete Staples Purchase Orders||Monday, June 24, 2019|
|Settle Travel Advances for FY19||Monday, June 24, 2019|
|Submit Claims for Petty Cash Reimbursement||Monday, June 24, 2019|
|Online Budget Revisions between Account Pools||Monday, June 24, 2019|
|Submit Invoices, Travel Claims, & Reimbursements to Accounting (FY19)||Friday, July 5, 2019|
|Submit Transfer Vouchers to Accounting||Friday, July 5, 2019|
|Time Sheet for Split BW14 Biweekly Payroll (June 22nd - July 5th)||Friday, July 5, 2019|
June 30, 2019 Preliminary Year-End Reports
On Friday, July 5, 2019, preliminary year-end June reports will be available via e-print. Please review these reports and submit notification of corrections to the Accounting Office by Monday, July 8, 2019. The account activity is also available online at any time through Banner. NOTE: June – September 2019 final reports will not be available until mid-October 2019.
Please review your accounts for Tigerbuy Purchase Orders using the FPIOPOF screen in Banner Admin Pages or SSB Encumbrance Query to determine which open purchase orders require invoices, are no longer required, and which ones need to be carried forward into FY20. Please note that this review should be done throughout the year, as well as, at year-end. Travel Claims for FY19 Travel Purchase Orders should be in Accounting by July 5th, FY19 Travel POs do not roll to the new fiscal year.
- Ensure all purchases received by Friday, June 28, 2019, are receipted in Tigerbuy by July 2nd. If invoices are sent directly to your department, please hand deliver them to the Accounting Office by the Friday, July 5th deadline.
- Outstanding purchase orders for goods and services not received by June 30th will be charged against FY 2020 funds.
- Purchases received by June 30th that were made outside of the Tigerbuy system should be reported to General Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 5th, whether or not an invoice has been received.
- Orders submitted by June 25th to be delivered by June 30th will be charged to FY19.
- Orders delivered after June 30th will be charged to FY20.
Travel Purchase Orders
- Deobligate/Close PO's by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Submit outstanding FY19 travel claims to the Accounting Office by Friday, July 5.
- Travel that begins on or before June 30, 2019 and ends in July will be charged to FY20. Please submit all future year travel purchase order (FY20) requests to the Accounting Office using the Request for Future Year Travel Authorization available at https://www.memphis.edu/bf/forms/index.php#acct.
Should you require additional information, please contact the Accounting Office at x2271 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the deadlines for current year (FY19) and future year (FY20) requisitions.
Please contact Procurement and Contract Services staff at x2265 or by e-mail at email@example.com if we can assist with your purchases. For your convenience, Tigerbuy Training may be scheduled through Learning Curve for anyone needing new or refresher training.
- Friday April 26: All Sole source purchases that are $250K or greater with an effective start date of July 1st. These must have State of Tennessee Fiscal Review Committee (FRC) approval 75 days in advance of start/effective date of the contract.
- Monday April 29: Purchase requests $10K or greater requiring BIDDING with an effective/start date of July 1st.
- Friday May 31: FY20 Purchases, NOT requiring a bid, but have an agreement or a supplier’s terms and conditions that require a review by Procurement and Contract Services and Office of Legal Counsel.
- Monday June 10: All FY20 Purchase requisitions submitted to Procurement and Contract Services via Tigerbuy, must have July 1, 2019 entered in the ‘Accounting Date field’ of the ‘Billing Options’ section for correct fiscal year budget. FY20 Purchase Orders will be issued to suppliers beginning Monday July 1.
- Monday June 17: For purchases to be charged against FY19 budget, the purchase must be physically received. If purchase is received after July 1st will be charged to FY20 budget.
- Monday June 17: Review open purchase orders in Banner and enter a Change Order Request form in Tigerbuy to cancel, adjust or deobligate encumbrances.
- Friday June 28: Pcard purchases for FY19 must post to the June statement by this date.
- Friday July 5: Last day for FY19 Pcard reallocations and approvals.