Eligibility & Criteria
The Suit Yourself program is open to current students at the University of Memphis who:
- Are currently enrolled at the University of Memphis with a minimum of six (6) credit hours.
- Are Pell-eligible and/or have a demonstrated financial need (demonstrated financial need includes students who are Pell grant-eligible or who are experiencing a financial hardship that would present a significant challenge in obtaining appropriate professional attire).
- Plans to participate in an upcoming job interview, career fair or internship.
- Available to attend a JCPenney in-store shopping experience.
- Criteria #1: 2019-2020 application coming soon
- Criteria #2: Upload an approved resume by Career Services or the Avron B. Fogelman Professional Development Center to TigerLink powered by Handshake profile
- Criteria #3: Faculty/staff recommendation
- Criteria #4: Attend one or more on‐campus Leadership/Professional Development Workshops. Forms with staff signatures should be submitted to Career Services, 400 Wilder Tower.
Selected students may be required to attend a Suit Yourself Program Orientation. Information regarding this will be provided in the acceptance letter.