14th Annual CS Research Day
Posted on 2018-03-29
Computer Science faculty and students gathered on Friday, March 23 in the University Center Memphis Room to view presentations and posters from 18 participants in a variety of exciting research areas.
Prizes were given to the top places in the presentation and poster categories, but all participants did an excellent job. The prizes included an Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, and fitness tracker.
- Sambriddhi Mainali, Genomic Reconstruction of the Tree of Life
- Md Lutfar Rahman, Complexity of Unordered CNF Games
- Quang Tran, Unknown Bacteria Detection in Oral Microbial Communities Using 16S rRNA Genes
- Noah Coomer, Combining Syntactic, Semantic, and Discourse Parsing for Knowledge Extraction
- Diem-Trang Pham, General-Purpose Toolkit for Discovery and Visualization of Heteroplasmy in Cytoplasmic Genomes
- Nabin Maharjan, A Tutorial Markov Analysis of Effective Human Tutorial Sessions
- Damian Coomes, Named Data Networking-Focused App Development