Medical Add, Drop or Withdrawal

In order for a student to receive a medical drop or withdrawal, the student's current attending physician (not the physician or nurse practitioner at Student Health Center) must certify in writing that the patient is unable to complete the semester and that it would be injurious to his/her health.