Honors College staff are happy to discuss Honors course options, requirements and other opportunities offered by the Honors College. Students should schedule an appointment with their regular academic advisor to be cleared for registration.
Please note: Honors College staff are not academic advisors and cannot clear students for registration.
Honors Advising Appointment
Staff members of the Helen Hardin Honors College are available to discuss the following:
- Honors College Program Requirements >
- Requirements to Graduate with University Honors >
- Honors Admissions Requirements & Process >
- Honors Course Options >
- Honors Thesis >
- Undergraduate Research >
- The Washington Center Internship Program >
- National Student Exchange >
- Scholarship Service Hours >
- Honors Study Abroad Trip >
- Opportunities Outside the Classroom >
Schedule with Navigate
Students have the option to schedule advising appointments to be held virtual (Zoom), by phone, or in-person.
1. Log-In to Navigate (below)
2. For "Care Unit" select "Academic Advising".
3. For “Purpose” of the meeting, select one of the following:
- "Honors Advising"
- "Honors Admission Advising"
- "National Student Exchange Advising"
4. From the advisor's availability, choose your preferred meeting date and time.
5. Please note All appointments will be conducted virtually for the Spring 2022 semester.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully scheduled the appointment.
Request Honors Progress Update
To request an update on the Honors Requirements you have completed, please submit the following form. A member of the Honors College staff will respond to your request within 1-3 business days.