Application for Admission


SECTION I - Student Information

SECTION II - For Non-Resident Students Only

The Honors College offers a limited number of Non-Resident Honors Student Awards (NRHSA) on a competitive basis to incoming students who enroll full-time and who are actively pursuing graduation with an Honors designation at the University of Memphis. The award enables non-resident students to attend the University of Memphis while paying tuition and fees equivalent to those of in-state residents. Students who wish to apply for this award should fill out the application on the Tiger Scholarship Manager found in the myMemphis Portal.

SECTION III - Verification

I certify that the information I have provided is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that in order for this application to be considered I must also submit an application to The University of Memphis and that my admission to the Honors College is contingent upon my admission to the University.