UofM Lambuth News and Community Events
M. D. Anderson Planetarium News
The M. D. Anderson Planetarium is located on the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus, 705 Lambuth Boulevard, Jackson, Tennessee, in the J. R. Hyde Science Hall (across from the Hamilton Performing Arts Center on Maple Street).
University of Memphis-Lambuth M. D. Anderson Planetarium Public Show Schedule:
- Friday, November 9, 3:45 pm, Kids' After School Special Planetarium Show: "Astronaut"
- Tuesday, November 13, 5:30 pm: "Light Years from Andromeda"
- Saturday, November 17, 9:30 am: "Astronaut"
- Tuesday, November 20, 5:30 pm: "MarsQuest"
- Tuesday, November 27, 5:30 pm: "Season of Light"
- Tuesday, December 4, 5:30 pm: "Season of Light"
No entrance fee, free parking in Oxley lot, doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For safety reasons, no seating once IN USE lights are on, and no food or drink in the auditorium.
UofM Lambuth is a Level 2 Certified Arboretum as designated by the Tennessee Urban Forestry Council. Take a tour with our map.