High school students who have finished their junior year in high school have the opportunity to experience college online this summer at the University of Memphis Lambuth.
The summer term is June 1-July 2. Take up to two courses online:
COMM 2381 | Oral Communication
ENGL 1010 | English Composition
MUS 1030 | Introduction to Music
Complete the Campus Based Dual Enrollment application for admission >
For more information, call Enrollment Services at 731.425.1904.
The University of Memphis Lambuth Campus is proud to announce the formation of the Lambuth Academy. The Lambuth Academy offers dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students and home schooled students in the afternoons and evenings. Special sections of general education courses are available at a reduced rate and students may also be eligible for the Tennessee Lottery Dual Enrollment Grant. This is an opportunity for students to obtain a real college campus experience while earning college credits that may also meet high school graduation requirements.
Admission requirements for the Lambuth Academy are as follows:
- 19 composite score on the ACT
- 18 English sub-score for students taking English Composition
- 19 math sub-score for students taking college math
- 100 admissions index score: 30 times the high school GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) plus
the composite ACT score.
- Index example: High School GPA of a 2.85 X 30 = 85.5 + 19 = 104.5
Dual Enrollment Grant Application:
- Students must apply online for the Dual Enrollment Grant before the stated deadline. There are no exceptions.
- Students must select the University of Memphis to receive their grant funds.
- Students must apply for the correct term and reapply each term they plan to enroll in the Dual Enrollment Program.
- Students who have previously used the Dual Enrollment Grant at other institutions must have an official copy of their transcript/s sent to the Office of Admissions in order to verify their continued eligibility.