Grade Changes

If you believe that your instructor recorded or calculated your grade incorrectly, contact your instructor. If the instructor agrees that the grade is incorrect, the instructor will authorize a grade change. Authorized grade changes are audited by Records Analysis in the Registrar's Office.

If your instructor does not agree to change the grade, you can pursue an appeal. Refer to the grade appeal procedure in the Undergraduate Catalog or Graduate Catalog.