Registrar Forms

The "Name Change" form is for all users, regardless of their relationship with the University. For forms targeting specific user classes (ex, "Students"), refer to the category links.

All Users

Name Change on Official University Record

  • Use this form to change your name on your records at the University. Use it regardless of your Relationship to the University—Student, Employee (Administrator, Faculty, or Staff), Alumnus or Alumna, Friend, or Donor.
  • Check ALL Relationships that apply. Sign the form. Send the completed form and any required documentation to the office in the first Relationship checked.