Electronic transcripts can be ordered 24/7 using Parchment and are the quickest method for receiving/delivering transcripts.
Go to your “Student” page, and and click on the Official Transcript link in the Registration and Records portlet. Because you have logged in, you will not be required to submit additional authorization.
Since you are not being authenticated through the portal, you will be asked to complete and submit a FERPA release form before you can complete a transcript request.
Parchment charges $2.85 per transcript requested. For more information, visit our Parchment FAQ page.
Other Request Methods
Our office also accepts transcript requests made in these ways:
- In Person at the Registrar’s Office Front Counter. Same day service is available for many in-person requests if the request is made by 2:30 pm. Please be sure to have your photo ID with you.
- Postal mail using the Off-Campus Transcript Request Form. Mailed transcript requests should be processed and mailed out within 1-3 business days.
A request made in person or by mail is free unless you request more than 20 transcripts in the same order. Each copy over 20 costs $5.00 and you must submit either an In-office Excess Transcripts Charge form or an Off–campus Excess Transcript Charge form with the request.
Visit the Transcripts and Grades FAQ page for more information.
Notes for All Request Methods
- Holds - To receive a transcript, your UofM account must be free of financial obligations and any holds that would prevent your requesting a transcript. View information on holds.
- Enclosures - Provide/include any enclosures that are to accompany your transcript.
- Issued to Student - Any transcript released directly to you will have ISSUED TO STUDENT stamped or printed on it.
- UofM Graduate School - UofM undergraduates applying to UofM Graduate School do not need to request an official transcript: the Graduate School has access to your undergraduate transcripts.
- Graduating Students - If you are graduating from UofM during the current term, your transcript will not be available from the first day of final exams until your degree has been awarded. Once your degree has been posted to your transcript, any transcript request will be processed immediately.