Our office accepts requests made in only one of these three ways:
- Online through TranscriptsPlus.
- In Person at the Registrar’s Office Front Counter (same day service available).
- Postal mail using the Off-Campus Transcript Request Form.
Please Note: To receive a copy of your transcript, your UofM account must be free of financial obligations and any holds that would prevent your requesting a transcript. View information on holds.
Delivery Options, Fees, & more
Electronic Delivery (eTranscript)
Students and alumni can order official transcripts as a secure electronic PDF that can be emailed to any email address. Due to shorter mailing times, electronic transcripts are the quickest method for receiving/delivering transcripts.
- Current Students – Login through your myMemphis “Student page”, and use the "TranscriptsPlus" portlet.
Click on the TranscriptsPlus icon that appears at the top of the portlet. Because
you are logging in through your secure myMemphis portal, you will not be required
to submit an additional authorization.
- Former Students – Use Transcript Ordering Services to complete your request. Since you are not being authenticated through the portal, you will be asked to complete and submit a FERPA release form before you can complete a transcript request. FERPA regulations require that you personally authorize the release of your transcript to a third party.
Transcripts can be sent mail via USPS, electronic PDF, or FedEx if you have an active FedEx account.
TranscriptsPlus charges $2.85 per each transcript requested. All major credit or debit cards are accepted.
A request made in person or by mail is free unless you request more than 20 transcripts in the same order. Each copy over 20 costs $5.00 and you must submit either an In-office Excess Transcripts Charge form or an Off–campus Excess Transcript Charge form with the request.
Electronic transcripts are emailed out immediately. You will receive email or optional text confirmation when your order has been processed. You can also check the order history online by logging back into TranscriptsPlus. The PDF or mail options are both available through electronic ordering.
Same day service is available for many in-person requests. Please be sure to have your photo ID with you.
Mailed transcript requests should be processed and mailed out within 1-3 days.
Provide/include any enclosures that are to accompany your transcript.
Issued to Student
Any transcript released directly to you will have ISSUED TO STUDENT stamped or printed on it.
UofM Graduate School
UofM undergraduates applying to UofM Graduate School do not need to request an official transcript: the Graduate School has access to your undergraduate transcripts.