Student Right-to-Know Information
As a student of the University, you should be aware of the following "right-to-know" information--graduation completion rates, campus security policies and crime statistics, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA; aka, the Buckley Amendment), financial assistance, and other pertinent University or statutory information. Follow these links for full information.
- Annual Notification of Student Rights Under FERPA
- Clery Report (Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report)
- Environmental Health and Safety Information (Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals, Agents, and Radiation)
- Financial Aid Return of Funds Information
- Health Information (Student Health Center)
- Institutional Information:
- Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities
(Prohibited Conduct, Victims' Rights, Drug and Alcohol Use, etc.)
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Academic Programs - Graduate
- Current Academic Programs - Undergraduate
- Disability Resources for Students
- Graduation and Retention Rates
- Refund of Enrollment Fees Policies
- Voter Registration
- Withdrawal from the University:
Licensure and Certification Requirements
The University of Memphis has not made a determination whether University of Memphis’s programs will meet all of the licensure and certification requirements in each US state or territory. The University of Memphis recommends that students who are not Tennessee residents or who plan to seek licensure or certification outside the state of Tennessee contact the appropriate licensing agency or board prior to enrollment in an academic program designed to lead to licensure or certification and discuss their plans with an advisor.
Student Consumer Information
Consumer information is made available to all University of Memphis students as required by the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. More information can be found at https://www.memphis.edu/financialaid/consumer_info.php. A paper copy of the information can be made available upon request.