These forms allow you (students) to request changes to your academic program or class schedule, to control the release of your personal records, or to make limited amendments to your personal information.
If you are looking for transcript request information, please visit Transcripts.
- See the Academic Renewal policy for more information.
- If you are participating in the Accelerated Bachelors/Master's Program, submit this form prior to registering for Graduate level courses.
- Use this form to request permission to audit a course.
- Instructions accompany this form; be sure to read them as well as bulleted information at the top of the form.
- DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT. (See Official Transcript for information on requesting an official transcript.)
- Use this form to authorize the release of your education record (ex., grades) to another person (ex., a parent or guardian) other than the University of Memphis and its employees.
- See Student Consent to Release Education Records for instructions and related information.
- Use this form to request permission to change from standard grading to credit/no credit grading, or from credit/no credit grading to standard grading.
- By academic policy, you may not submit this type of request after the last day to add classes for the part of term has passed.
- This request is allowed for undergraduate courses only. Instructions accompany the form; be sure to read them as well as bulleted information at the top of the form.
- Apply online using the link above. For more information visit Credit by Exam.
- Use this form when mailing an off-campus request for more than 20 transcripts. You will be charged $5.00 for each transcript over 20 copies. Use this form to make your payment.
- Do not use this form if you intend to make your request at the Registrar's Office (003 Wilder Tower). A different payment form is available for you there.
- Use this form if you are a student and must view or access student data to perform your University duties (ex., duties expected of a student worker or research assistant).
- Complete the form, obtain all required signatures, and submit the original to the Registrar's Office, 003 Wilder Tower. Retain a copy of the completed form in your department's files.
- Use this form if you are a student who is requesting access to confidential student records in order to conduct a University-approved research project.
- The Institutional Review Board (IRB) must sanction your project and the use of the data involved. Submit the completed agreement to Curriculum and Assessment, 217 Administration Building.
- Use this form if you are a full-time, online-only student who wants to be exempted from MMR and Varicella (chicken pox) immunization requirements.
- Refer to the Student Health Center's website for immunization information.
Late Add Request
- Use the Schedule Adjustment form to request to add or register after web registration has closed. See more information about the late add process.
- Use this form to request a withdrawal if it is after the withdrawal deadline for the semester. See the Late and Retroactive Withdrawal policy for more information.
- Use this form to request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
Official Transcript - Off-Campus Request for Official Transcript
- Use this form to mail your request for an OFFICIAL transcript from the UofM.
- Do not use this form if you intend to make your request at the Registrar's Office (003 Wilder Tower). A different form is available for you there.
- Do not fax this form or scan it and attach it to an email. We do not accept faxed or scanned requests.
- See Official Transcript.
- Use this form to submit your social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) to the UofM so that the University can file a 1098-T (Tuition Statement) form with the IRS and furnish such a statement to you.
- Instructions are on the form.
- Deliver or mail the completed form to Registrar's Office or the Finance Office, or FAX it to 901-678-2772. (See Part III of the form for address and FAX information.) *DO NOT EMAIL THE FORM.*
- (Current Students) Use this form to indicate a change in your legal sex as recorded on your University record. Documentation must accompany the form.
- Use this form to prevent your Directory Information from being published in the Campus Directory.
- Check all "acknowledgment" statements. Sign the form. See Release of Student Education Records (What Is Directory Information?) for instructions and related information.
- Use this form to request a late or retroactive withdrawal.
- Instructions are on the form.
- See Late and Retroactive Withdrawals for policy information.