These forms allow you (students) to request changes to your academic program or class schedule and to control the release of your personal records.
- See the Academic Renewal policy for more information.
- If you are participating in the Accelerated Bachelors/Master's Program, submit this form prior to registering for Graduate level courses.
- Use this form to request permission to audit a course.
- Instructions accompany this form; be sure to read them as well as bulleted information at the top of the form.
- DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT. (See Official Transcript for information on requesting an official transcript.)
- Use this form to authorize the release of your education record (ex., grades) to another person (ex., a parent or guardian) other than the University of Memphis and its employees.
- See Student Consent to Release Education Records for instructions and related information.
- Apply online using the link above. For more information visit Credit by Exam.
- Use this form when mailing an off-campus request for more than 20 transcripts. You will be charged $5.00 for each transcript over 20 copies. Use this form to make your payment.
- Do not use this form if you intend to make your request at the Registrar's Office (003 Wilder Tower). A different payment form is available for you there.
- Use this form if you are a student and must view or access student data to perform your University duties (ex., duties expected of a student worker or research assistant).
- Complete the form, obtain all required signatures, and submit the original to the Registrar's Office, 003 Wilder Tower. Retain a copy of the completed form in your department's files.
- Use this form if you are a student who is requesting access to confidential student records in order to conduct a University-approved research project.
- The Institutional Review Board (IRB) must sanction your project and the use of the data involved. Submit the completed agreement to Curriculum and Assessment, 217 Administration Building.
- Use this form if you are a full-time, online-only student who wants to be exempted from MMR and Varicella (chicken pox) immunization requirements.
- Refer to the Student Health Center's website for immunization information.
Late Add Request
- Use the Schedule Adjustment form to request to add or register after web registration has closed. See more information about the late add process.
- Use this form to request a withdrawal if it is after the withdrawal deadline for the semester. See the Late and Retroactive Withdrawal policy for more information.
- Use this form to request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
Official Transcript - Off-Campus Request for Official Transcript
- Use this form to mail your request for an OFFICIAL transcript from the UofM.
- Do not use this form if you intend to make your request at the Registrar's Office (003 Wilder Tower). A different form is available for you there.
- Do not fax this form or scan it and attach it to an email. We do not accept faxed or scanned requests.
- See Official Transcript.
- Use this form to submit your social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) to the UofM so that the University can file a 1098-T (Tuition Statement) form with the IRS and furnish such a statement to you.
- Instructions are on the form.
- Deliver or mail the completed form to Registrar's Office or the Finance Office, or FAX it to 901-678-2772. (See Part III of the form for address and FAX information.) *DO NOT EMAIL THE FORM.*
- Use this form to prevent your Directory Information from being published in the Campus Directory.
- Check all "acknowledgment" statements. Sign the form. See Release of Student Education Records (What Is Directory Information?) for instructions and related information.
- Use this form to request a late or retroactive withdrawal.
- Instructions are on the form.
- See Late and Retroactive Withdrawals for policy information.