2019 CAS Faculty Research Grants
The CAS Research Grants programs are an internal effort by the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) intended to support research and creative activity of CAS faculty and to enhance competitiveness for external funding.
- Anzhelika Antipova, Earth Sciences
- Bernie Daigle, Biological Sciences
- Romy Ghanem, English
- Sage Graham, English
- Xiaohua Huang, Chemistry
- Mohamed Laradji, Physics and Materials Science
- Errol O'Neill, World Languages and Literatures
- Chenhui Peng, Physics and Materials Science
- Michael Perez, Anthropology
- Christine Powell, Center for Earthquake Research and Information
- Matthew Thomann, Anthropology
- Seok Won Jin, Social Work
Learn more about the CAS Faculty Research Grants.