2020 CAS Faculty Research Grants
The CAS Research Grants programs are an internal effort by the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) intended to support research and creative activity of CAS faculty and to enhance competitiveness for external funding.
- Cassandra Nunez, Biological Sciences
- Yongmei Wang, Chemistry
- Emily Puckett, Biological Sciences
- Firouzeh Sabri, Physics and Materials Science
- Ryan M. Parish, Earth Sciences
- Fayana N Richards, Anthropology
- Tracy N. Hipp, Psychology
- Elizabeth Lane, English
- Timothy Roche, Philosophy
- David Miguel Gray, Philosophy
Women's & Gender Studies
- Kathryn Hicks, Anthropology
- Vania Barraza, World Languages and Literatures
Learn more about the CAS Faculty Research Grants.