The College of Arts and Sciences provides resources and advising for students interested in applying to law school. In addition to meeting with the prelaw advisors listed below, prelaw students should also meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis to discuss degree requirements, progress toward degree completion, and course sequencing for each semester.
Benefits of utilizing prelaw advising
- Access to prelaw emails for regular updates and information
- Access to guest speakers and panel discussions from legal professionals and current law students
- Membership in the prelaw student organization
- Opportunity to meet with law school admissions officials and current law students
- Access to catalogs and resource information from law schools across the country
- Invitations to regularly scheduled information sessions
- Access to information on internships, scholarships, and fellowship programs
College of Arts and Sciences
Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
Andrew Senter, M.A., J.D.
Department of Philosophy
Dr. Salman Khawaja
Department of Political Science
Ebony N. Dawkins-Meeks, JD