Memphis Ready Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
As part of preparation for an event that adversely effects the operations of the University, we are implementing the process to develop and maintain Memphis Ready Business Continuity Plans.
- Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
- Instruction & Planning Form (Provides detailed instructions on how to complete plans) [MS Word]
- Critical Function Definitions [PDF]
- ITS LSP Contact Information
- Sample BCP Plan for Guidance [PDF]
- Business Continuity Planning Presentation [PDF]
- E-mail Notifications: March 11, 2021 | March 19, 2021 | March 24, 2021 | March 29, 2021
- University Coronavirus Response Site
- Police Services
- University Crisis Management Plan
- One-Stop access to U.S. Government Center for Disease Control
- Shelby County Health Department
Contact Memphis Ready BCP
Questions about Memphis Ready? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your feedback & suggestions.