GROWWTH is a part of a study funded by the Tennessee Department of Human Services which is being conducted to determine how these pilot programs help people improve their economic well-being. During the study, all new eligible applicants will be randomly selected into one of two groups that receive a different mix of program services.
- Office of Professional & Continuing Education (PACE)
- Center for Community Research and Evaluation (CCRE)
- Center for Workplace Diversity and Inclusion (CWDI)
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Memphis Partnerships to Advance Community Transformation (iIMPACT)
- Benjamin L. Hooks Institute for Social Change
- Southwest Tennessee Workforce Board
- Northwest Tennessee Workforce Board