Why should you choose transportation? Find out below!
The Intermodal Freight Transportation Institute (IFTI) addresses critical issues affecting the planning, design and operation of the nation's intermodal freight transportation systems.
The IFTI vision is to be a nationally recognized leader in linking people to solutions in freight and logistics through research, education and technology transfer activities.
Who We Are
IFTI offers an administrative home for a wide range of multi-disciplinary research and curricular initiatives as well as public-private partnership endeavors collectively designed to provide national leadership on issues related to intermodal freight transportation. IFTI addresses critical issues affecting the planning, design and operation of the nation's intermodal freight transportation systems with an emphasis on the intermodal issues that have local significance with national and international implications. Download the IFTI Informational Packet.
Click title for link to news story
- Annual Intermodal Conference, December 10th - More information & registration
- Dr. Stephanie Ivey Presents at The White House to Increase Participation of Women in Transportation Workforce
- IFTI Staff Attend the 2015 Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC) Summer Meeting at Rutgers
- TDOT Commissioner John Schoer Serves as IFTI's Executive in Residence 4.16.15
- Choosing Transportation Summit a Success! Featuring the Honorable Susan L. Kurland, Assistant Secretary for Aviation and International Affairs with the U.S. Department of Transportation 3.19.15