State of Freight Conference: November 15, 2018
Don't Miss the State of Freight Conference and the 67th Annual Port of New Orleans
One Day, TWO BIG Events!!!
Join us in Memphis at the FedEx Institute of Technology on the University of Memphis campus to connect with outstanding speakers, cutting edge transportation industry research and an opportunity to network with regional transportation professionals. The annual State of Freight Conference focuses on current policy, legislation, economic trends, impacts of changing technology, and other emerging topics in freight. Register for State of Freight today!
We are also thrilled to announce we are partnering with the Memphis World Trade Club to host our event in conjunction with the 67th Annual Port of New Orleans Night! Learn more about Port Night and register for this fantastic event which is being held at the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis.
2018 Speakers include:
- Joel Tracy, Chief Information Officer, IMC Companies, Keynote Address
- Leslee Alexander, Director of Trade, Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Donna England, Membership Coordinator, Tennessee Trucking Association
- Brandon Musso, Director of Business Development, project44
- Dan Pallme, Assistant Chief of Freight and Logistics, Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Michael Symonanis, Director, Global Container Logistics Group, Louis Dreyfus Company
- Douglas Scarboro, Senior VP/Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
View the agenda >> Coming soon!!!
|Parking:||Please park in the garage across the street from the FedEx Institute of Technology|
The Fedex Institute of Technology is located on the U of M campus at 365 Innovation Drive. Access a map and directions here.
Registration is available HERE.
|Agenda:||Agenda Coming Soon!|
Previous Intermodal Freight Conference Materials
Access the 2017 agenda and speakers list.