Campus Visitor Health Screen
We’re so glad you’re interested in the University of Memphis Lambuth and can’t wait to have you on our campus in Jackson, Tennessee!
The health and safety of our campus community is of the utmost importance. While the University of Memphis Lambuth is taking precautions to safeguard our community, we cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19 exposure and infection on campus. Please consult the University of Memphis Coronavirus Updates webpage for the most up-to-date information from University leadership.
On the day of your campus visit you will be asked to participate in a health screen. Answering ‘YES’ to any of the health screening questions will result in the cancellation of your campus tour.
- Within the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Within the last 14 days, have you been tested, or have you asked to be tested for COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, did you care for or have close contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, tested for COVID-19, or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 48 hours have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)? These symptoms could include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Have you been told to quarantine or self-isolate by a medical provider or a health department?
Any participant on a campus tour who exhibits symptoms and/or tests positive for COVID-19 within a week of visiting campus, should immediately contact the University of Memphis Dean of Students Office at email@example.com or 901-678-2187.