Enjoy the Benefits of Wellness!
UofM Lambuth's Wellness, Health & Fitness Building is available to you in order to provide you with the opportunities and experiences that contribute your health, well-being, development, and education.
Our many amenities at UofM Lambuth include the indoor pool, basketball courts, and state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment in the Wellness, Health, and Fitness Building, tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, and group fitness classes (based upon space and instructor availability). Intramural activities are also offered free-of-cost to students.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 12:00 - 8:00 PM
Not available at this time due to no lifeguards
In order to encourage wellness among employees, students, and their household members, we are offering memberships at our on-campus fitness facility. We are also offering employees' and students' household members to enjoy membership privileges.
- Full-time UofM students (enrolled in six hours or more) will continue to have free access to the Recreation Center.
Student Household Membership
- Full-time students may purchase a membership to sponsor one other adult who lives in their same household and/or dependent children under 21 years of age. Cost is $60 per semester.
- If enrolled in less than six hours, part-time students may access Recreation Center for $3 per use.
- Full-time employees may purchase memberships for $18/month for an individual or $36/month for a household.
- Due to COVID-19, we are not allowing guests at this time.
During the summer semester, students who were enrolled full-time (six hours or more) in the previous spring semester will be eligible to purchase summer passes. Cost is $45.