Enjoy the Benefits of Wellness!
UofM Lambuth's Wellness, Health & Fitness Building is available to you in order to provide you with the opportunities and experiences that contribute your health, well-being, development, and education.
Our many amenities at UofM Lambuth include the recently renovated indoor pool, basketball courts, and state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment in the Wellness, Health, and Fitness Building, recently renovated tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, and group fitness classes. Intramural activities are also offered free-of-cost to students.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
Monday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
Tuesday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
Wednesday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
Thursday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
Friday 3:00 - 7:45 PM
In order to encourage wellness among employees, students, and their household members, we are offering new opportunities for memberships at our on-campus fitness facilities. Although we were pleased to offer complimentary memberships to faculty and staff prior to this time, in order to continue providing members of the UofM Lambuth community with state-of-the art facilities and services, we are now offering memberships at very affordable prices. We are also now offering new opportunities for employees' and students' household members to enjoy membership privileges.
- For a nominal fee, employees and their household members may access all of our recreational facilities.Full-Time Students
- Full-time UofM students (enrolled in six hours or more) will continue to have free access to the Recreation Center.
Student Household Membership
- Full-time students may purchase a membership to sponsor one other adult who lives in their same household and/or dependent children under 21 years of age. Cost is $60 per semester.
- If enrolled in less than six hours, part-time students may access Recreation Center for $3 per use.
- Full-time, permanent employees may purchase memberships at the following rates:
- Individual and Household Memberships for regular employees with base salary of $27,999 or less may pay $10 per month for Individual Memberships or $20 per month for Household Memberships (Members may sponsor one adult who lives in their household and/or dependent children under 21 years of age.).
- Regular employees with base salary of $28,000 or more may pay $13 per month for Individual Memberships or $26 per month for Household Memberships.
- One guest is allowed per student or faculty/staff member for $5 per visit. Additional guest passes may be allowed at the discretion of the Recreation Supervisor.
During the summer semester, students who were enrolled full-time (six hours or more) in the previous spring semester will be eligible to purchase summer passes. Cost is $45.