Earn your BSN in as little as 12 months!
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from LCON provide students with the competitive edge to advance in the healthcare industry. The RN to BSN is one of LCON’s nationally ranked programs. The online program is flexible, accessible and affordable.
7 week courses
Potentially finish in
Why earn a BSN?
- Hospitals with Magnet Recognition prefer to hire nurses with a BSN
- BSN is required for leadership positions
- Required for entrance into graduate education/nurse practitioner programs
- Improve your marketability
- BSN curriculum teaches much more than clinical skills
- Earning a BSN may be a requirement in the future
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics estimates a shortage of more than 1 million registered nurses by 2022. Experts recommend 80% of the nursing profession have a BSN by 2020. Are you prepared? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, now is the time to earn your RN to BSN from the Loewenburg College of Nursing.
Why enroll at LCON?
The online RN to BSN program is accredited through the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Tennessee Board of Nursing, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Reduced Tuition for Online Students
Take the next step in your career
Complete the form below to request information