Welcome to Student Accountability!
Special Statement Regarding Health Considerations
For your safety and the safety of our staff, disciplinary meetings will be conducted online until further notice. Your notice letter will include information for the link to meet virtually with a Hearing Officer. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email or call us at 901.678.2298. Read more about these modifications here.
Notice of new Student Code effective October 18th
The Office of Student Accountability will implement a new rule titled “Student Code of Rights and Responsibilities” beginning on October 18, 2021. The previous Code will remain archived here and utilized for any incidents occurring prior to October 18, 2021.
The Office of Student Accountability at the University of Memphis advocates for student rights and promotes academic and personal success.
- Maintain an environment which is conducive to academic success;
- Promote a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the University of Memphis community;
- Encourage students to assume self and social responsibility;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development;
- Enhance student decision making and conflict resolution skills;
- Advance the development of student ethical values.