Welcome to Student Accountability!
Special Statement Regarding COVID-19
For your safety and the safety of our staff, disciplinary meetings will be conducted online until further notice. Your notice letter will include information for the link to meet virtually with a Hearing Officer. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email or call us at 901.678.2298. As our staff are working remotely, please leave a voicemail and our staff will return your call as soon as they are able.
Mission & Values
The Office of Student Accountability at the University of Memphis advocates for student rights and promotes academic and personal success.
- Maintain an environment which is conducive to academic success;
- Promote a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the University of Memphis community;
- Encourage students to assume self and social responsibility;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development;
- Enhance student decision making and conflict resolution skills;
- Advance the development of student ethical values.