About Peer Power
Peer Power Foundation is a non-profit organization that recruits and trains high-performing college students to tutor and mentor in high school classrooms fostering active learning, the value of education, and a personal accountability for their futures.
Here are some perks of working for Peer Power!
- Consistent scheduling planned around course schedule
- Great Pay: $12- $13.00/hr (depending on experience)
- Competitive Incentives
- College Credit Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Year Round Employment
Peer Power Institute:
In December of 2018, the University of Memphis and Peer Power opened the Peer Power Institute, located in E.C. Ball Hall, Room 212. The establishment of the Institute enables Peer Power to better connect our Success Coaches to the full range of opportunities the University of Memphis has to offer.
For more information about the Peer Power Institute, contact:
- Chris Xa, VP of Peer Power Institute, email@example.com
- Dr. Marygrace Hemme, Director of Learning & Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney Olojo, Director of Storytelling, email@example.com
- David Webb, Systems Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org