Visitor Parking Information
Parking Information for the University of Memphis Main Campus (Memphis, TN)Garage Parking:
- Visitors may use the Innovation Drive parking garage (Lot 40) located next to the Fogelman Executive Center or the Zach Curlin Parking Garage (Lot 3) located at 120 Zach Curlin. The visitor rate for both garages is $3.00 per hour with a $15.00 per day maximum.
- There are metered parking spaces and metered lots located all around campus for a rate of $2.00 per hour. "Meters accept all major credit cards and coins". Click here to view new parking machine brochure
- Lot 32 (located on the corner of Patterson and Mynders)
- Visitor permits may also be purchased in Parking and Transportation Services located at 505 Zach Curlin Parking Garage. One Day Invited Visitor Pay is $3.00 and is good for any General Lot. If you have any questions, please contact PTS at 901.678.2212 or email@example.com.
- PDF Tutorial for Purchasing a Visitor Permit Online
- Visitors may appeal parking citations online by visiting the TigerPark Guest Account Login, by e-mailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting an appeal form to PTS located at the 505 Zach Curlin Parking Garage.
Please click here to view the map of the U of Memphis Main Campus
Parking Information for the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus (Jackson, TN)
For visitor or parking permits for the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus - Click Here or the Business Office in Varnell Jones room 103 to purchase a visitors parking pass for the day of your test. Please note: the Business Office does not accept credit or debit cards. There is free parking available on Lambuth Blvd. and West King Street.