question  General Questions

How do I request assistance for an eCampus (formally RODP) course (student)?


Service Description: 

Courses now known as eCampus. “RODP” stands for “Regents Online Degree Programs.” eCampus classes are courses offered by all of the TBR institutions state-wide. These classes are delivered completely online.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Students Enrolled in an eCampus Course.

How to Request Service?

Students should first attempt to resolve course issues by communicating with the instructor. If you are unable to reach a resolution, you can contact the University College for assistance. They prefer that you send an email to them (mewart@memphis.edu). Additional Help can be found on the eCampus website. The Telephone number for help is: Telephone: 866-895-8429, Email: tnecampus-support@D2L.com  Help Portal: Knowledge Books (contains training resources, how-to documents and tutorials)

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

Please send an email to the Distance Education Advisor (mewart@memphis.edu) that includes your full name, U-Number, the course ID (ex. BIOL 1010-R50) the instructors name, and details of the problem you are having. Include information about your attempts to resolve the situation yourself. The University College Distance Education Advisor may be reached at (901) 678-5784 and is located in 218 Brister Hall.