phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Account Code: Change


Service Description: 

Request to move existing telecommunication charges from one index number to another index number.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff. These people have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head. They may request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

For assistance, please submit a Service request at umhelpdesk.memphis.edu.  Select Request Category:  Communication/Network> Account Code Change.

What Information is Needed to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff or Service Desk.  The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request:  Affiliation/Current Index number/Current FOAPAL/New Index Number/New FOAPAL/Date of Change/Person Approving/Urgency/Phone Number.