phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Phone: Move Extension


Service Description: 

Request to move extension number from one location to another location while maintaining same extension number and programming.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff. These people have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head. They may request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff or Service Desk. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation/A valid billing index number/Department name/Department head approving work order changes/Desired due date/Current display/Extension to be moved (4 digits only),Building name and room number to be moved FROM/Building and room to be moved TO/Additional information/Urgency/Phone number.