phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Phone: Upgrade or Downgrade Equipment


Service Description: 

Request to upgrade from an analog to digital telephone set or downgrade from a digital to analog telephone set.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff. These people have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head. They may request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request.

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff or Service Desk. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation/Desired Due Date/A valid billing index number/Department Name/Department Head approving work order changes/Extension Number/Building and Room Number/Additional Information(set type being requested)/Urgency/Phone Number.