GenCyber Boot Camp 2016
HIGH SCHOOL CAMP June 20–24 | MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMP July 25–29
GenCyber Boot Camp Sessions were held daily from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Middle School GenCyber Boot Camp is successfully completed.
- GenCyber on WMC Action News 5
- View a presentation from the July 25-29 middle school camp
- View a gallery for July 25-29 middle school camp
- View a middle school competition winners
High School GenCyber Boot Camp is successfully completed.
- Download the agenda for June 20-24
- View a presentation from the June 20-24 GenCyber Camp
- View gallery for June 20-24 GenCyber Camp
- View High School Competition Winners
About the GenCyber Boot Camp
The University of Memphis is excited to host the 2016 GenCyber Boot Camp for middle and high school students. The camp will cover various aspects of Cyber Hygiene and students will learn about privacy, security and safe browsing on the Internet. They will also be introduced to cyber ethics and participate in hands-on sessions that are educational, fun and challenging. There will be opportunities to meet cyber experts and industry professionals.
The week will culminate in a competition where students will demonstrate online activities following best practices. This day camp is funded in part by the National Security Agency through their GenCyber program and there is no cost for attending the camp.
Students will also learn about Cyber programs at the University of Memphis, a nationally-designated Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance (CfIA). For questions regarding the camp please email us at email@example.com.