Papers Accepted at CHI, FSE, ICML, UAI, UbiComp
Posted on 2016-07-14
The Department's students and faculty have had papers accepted at several top-tier conferences this year.
- Prof. Scott Fleming and Austin Henley, along with collaborators from Oregon State, have had a full research paper accepted at ACM FSE'16, one of the two top software engineering conferences.
- Nazir Saleheen and Soujanya Chatterjee (from Prof. Santosh Kumar's mHealth Systems Lab) have one paper each in ACM UbiComp'16 as lead authors.
- Nazir Saleheen is also a co-author on an ICML'16 paper with collaborators from the University of Massachusetts - Amherst.
- Hillol Sarker (from Prof. Santosh Kumar's mHealth Systems Lab) had a paper in ACM CHI'16 as lead author.
- Prof. Deepak Venugopal and Kyle Cherry presented a full paper at UAI'16, the premier conference for probabilistic models.