2020- 21 Graduate Student Senate
President, Graduate Student Association
Mahbubul Hasan, M.S.
Applied Statistics Doctoral Student
Executive Vice President(VP): Maurice Goldstein
Assistant Executive Vice President(VP): Keilyn Wells
Vice President of Communications(Secretary ): Courtney Peters
Assistant Vice President of Communications: Geethan Viswathasan
Vice President of Fiscal Affairs & Awards(Treasurer): Anita Keely
Assistant Vice President of Fiscal Affairs & Awards: Surabhi Naik & Akash Reddy Allam
Vice President of Innovations(Research and Professional Dev): Paige Castleman
Assistant Vice President of Innovations(Research and professional dev): Victoria Franklin & Kimberly Beth Neely
Vice President of Student Engagement (The Parliamentarian): Monica Bester
Assistant Vice President of Student Engagement: Kathryn Winsley & Ramia Ess
• Arts & Sciences: Keilyn Wells, Charles Layne
Assistant College Representative of Arts & Sciences: Rabin Banjade, Michael Topping, Nedra Stratton
• Business & Economics: Shanice D Oliver, Courtney Peters
Assistant College Representative of Business & Economics : Geethan Viswathasan, Erin Marbut, Billy Gene Key
• Communication & Fine Arts: Roberta E. Inscho-Cox,
• Communication Sciences & Disorders:
• Education: Aijalon Payne, Cheryta R Jones
• Engineering: Ramia Essa, Melish Kayastha
• Health Studies: Kaitlin Higginbotham
• Hospitality & Resort Management: Felipe Rocha, Anico Kimble
• Law School:
• Nursing: Lisa Bryant.
• Public Health: Ashley Cooper, Kaitlin Higginbotham
Assistant College Representative of Public Health : Darien Sproesser, Nedra Stratton
• University College:
- President: Mahbubul Hasan
- Vice President: Aubrey Toldi
- Secretary: Jennifer Tatara
- Treasurer: Maurice Goldstein
- Parliamentarian: Monica Bester
- • Arts & Sciences: Lucas Skinner, Anna Church
• Business & Economics: Courtney Peters, Alexxas Johnson
• Communication & Fine Arts: Roberta Inscho-Cox, Damariye LaQuan Smith
• Communication Sciences & Disorders: Kara Sander, Alex Boudreaux
• Education: Dominque Thomas, Mary Jo Harmon.
• Engineering: Aashis Sapkota, Md Sultan Mahmud
• Health Studies: Jake Melaro.
• Hospitality & Resort Management: James McMillan, Patrick McKelvey
• Law School: TBD
• Nursing: Lisa Bryant.
• Public Health: Rebecca Johnson, Darien Sproesser
• University College: Christopher Burton.