Histology Laboratory Services
- Tissue decalcification with EDTA.
- Paraffin infiltration (processing) of tissues.
- Tissue embedding into paraffin blocks.
- Sectioning paraffin blocks into 4-10 mm thin sections.
- Routine hematoxylin & eosin staining. Our staining protocol uses Mayer's hematoxylin
and alcoholic Eosin Y.
- Histochemical or histology special stains such as Trichrome Masson.
- ABC immunoperoxidase staining, with or without established protocols, with or without
- Cryostat sectioning of frozen tissues.
- H&E staining of frozen sections.
- Immunofluorescence staining of frozen sections.
- Immunofluorescence staining of cultured cells.
- Preparing protocols to fit the investigators' needs
- Taking photomicrographs according to investigators' needs.
- Free consultations on design of studies and protocol development.