Computational analysis, approximation theory, probability, theory of moments
Editor in chief
JAFA Journal of Applied Functional Analysis; JoCAA Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications; and JCAAM Journal of Concrete and Applicable Mathematics. Old websites at JAFA, JoCAA, and JCAAM.
During 2015 George Anastassiou published the following books (see images):
- G. Anastassiou and R. Mezei (former Ph. D student of Anastassiou): Numerical Analysis Using Sage, Springer, NY, 2015 (textbook, 314 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Frontiers in Approximation Theory, World Scientific Publishing Corporation, Singapore, NJ, 2015 (228 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Frontiers in Time Scales and Inequalities, World Scientific Publishing Corporation, Singapore, NJ, 2016 (just published, 278 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Intelligent Comparisons: Analytic Inequalities, Springer, Heidelberg, NY, 2016 (662 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Intelligent Systems II: Complete Approximation by Neural Network Operators, Springer, Heidelberg, NY, 2016 (714 pages).
Other Major Events
Organizer of an International Conference in Ankara, Turkey: AMAT 2015, May 28-31, 2015.