Spring 2021 Teaching Schedule
Math 1830-005 TR 01:00pm-02:25pm REM
Math 1830-006 TR 02:40pm-04:05pm REM
Computational analysis, approximation theory, probability, theory of moments
Editor in chief
JAFA Journal of Applied Functional Analysis; JoCAA Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications; and JCAAM Journal of Concrete and Applicable Mathematics. Old websites at JAFA, JoCAA, and JCAAM.
During 2015 George Anastassiou published the following books (see images):
- G. Anastassiou and R. Mezei (former Ph. D student of Anastassiou): Numerical Analysis Using Sage, Springer, NY, 2015 (textbook, 314 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Frontiers in Approximation Theory, World Scientific Publishing Corporation, Singapore, NJ, 2015 (228 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Frontiers in Time Scales and Inequalities, World Scientific Publishing Corporation, Singapore, NJ, 2016 (just published, 278 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Intelligent Comparisons: Analytic Inequalities, Springer, Heidelberg, NY, 2016 (662 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Intelligent Systems II: Complete Approximation by Neural Network Operators, Springer, Heidelberg, NY, 2016 (714 pages).
- G. Anastassiou: Constructive Fractional Analysis with Applications, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control,Springer, Heidelberg, NY, 2021 (just published, 522 pages).
Other Major Events
Professor George Anastassiou was an one hour keynote speaker in "Online International Conference on Applied Analysis and Mathematical Modelling" (ICAAMM 2021), Biruni University, Istanbul, Turkey, June 11-13, 2021. Title of lecture: "Iyengar -Hilfer Fractional Inequalities".
George Anastassiou recently published a new book, Constructive Fractional Analysis with Applications, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control.
George Anastassiou recently received a Google Scholar profile.
Professor George Anastassiou, Department of Mathematical Sciences at The University of Memphis, was a main keynote speaker in Istanbul, Turkey, December 4-6, 2020. The First Online International Conference on Fractional Calculus in 325 years, while being a keynote speaker at the conference, he received the "Riesz" award.
Professor George Anastassiou, Department of Mathematical Sciences at The University of Memphis, published a monograph, titled "Generalized Fractional Calculus", Springer, Heidelberg, New York.
Organizer of an International Conference in Ankara, Turkey: AMAT 2015, May 28-31, 2015.