Apply to MSN Program
How to Apply
Prepare the following:
- Letter of interest that clearly and coherently addresses alignment of goals and program outcomes.
- Professional resume that includes any leadership experience (evidence of goal setting and follow-through, contribution to diversity and inclusion, evidence of intellectual curiosity, and commitment to the profession demonstrated by certifications, professional memberships, etc.).
- Letters of reference (3): One (1) academic and two (2) professional references are preferred.
Deadlines to Apply
|Entry Semester||Application Opens||Application Deadline|
|Fall||September 15||July 1
|Spring||May 1||December 1
MSN Admissions Criteria
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- 2.8 GPA (minimum)
- RN license (active)
- Please note: GRE is NOT required