Program Purpose and Goals
To provide children with autism and other developmental delays with center-based developmental therapy services with the overarching goal of preschool readiness. PM-Ready utilizes a multidisciplinary and FGRBI approach to supporting families inside and outside the classroom.
- Improve family-child relationships
- Support family in attaining goals identified on IFSP
- Increase social communication
- Broaden child interests and diversify play skills
- Provide opportunities for peer social interaction
- Teach new alternatives to concerning behavior
Who We Serve
Children ages 0-3 enrolled in TEIS who are suspected of or diagnosed with Autism, or other developmental delays.