200 Hudson Health Center
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152-3320
Phone: 901.678.2287 | Fax: 901.678.3124
Hours: M / W-TH / F : 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesdays: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
* The last patient sign-in time is 3:30 pm. No patients may be signed-in after 3:30
The facility is closed weekends, holidays, and announced university closures.
Health Center Staff >
- First visits to the Counseling Center do not require an appointment but students must
be currently enrolled
- Eligbility for services requires students being enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
in the fall or spring and at least 1 credit hour in the summer.
- Students can walk in Monday-Friday between 10 am and 3 pm to be set up with services
and meet with staff through our virtual waiting room or in Wilder Tower room 214.
- Prior to meeting with a walk in therapist, students will be guided on how to complete
- For appointments after your first, you may schedule with your assigned therapist or
by calling 901.678.2068.
- For counseling emergencies during office hours, please come to the Counseling Center,
call the office, or enter the virtual waiting room and ask to be seen if you are experiencing
- For after-hours emergencies, please call 901.678.HELP (4357) and ask to speak to the therapist on call.
- The Student Health Center will offer appointment times from 8:30 am to 3:40 pm. Patients
may schedule an appointment through their personal MyPatient portal.
- The MyPatient portal allow patients the ability to complete the paper work required to be treated by our
medical staff. If you need assistance signing into the MyPatient portal to select
an appointment time, please call the Student Health Center at 901.678.2287
- We are NOT offering walk-in hours at this time.
- Family Planning Clinic: To schedule an appointment, please call the clinic at 901.678.5687. If a staff member is not available to answer your call, please leave a voice mail
message. Include your name, student ID number, and your phone number in your voice
mail message, and someone will call you back to schedule your appointment.
- For international inquires, please contact the International Student Services Office (ISSO)