Parents for Penny: Parent & Family Spring Day
Join fellow UofM parents, families, and students for a spirited day as we cheer on the Tigers and enjoy downtown Memphis. The event is an opportunity to connect with the University of Memphis, support your student, get to know fellow parents and families, and show your Tiger pride. The date for the upcoming 2022 Parent & Family Spring Day will be announced in December 2021!
Cost of Events:
- Parent & Family Spring Day Lunch Reception: $15 per person (does not include a basketball
- Includes food, drink, spirit item giveaways
- Includes entrance to the reception for your student
- Ticket for Men's Basketball game
- After you register you will receive a separate email within 48 hours with a code
to purchase basketball tickets for those wish to attend
- You may choose to sit in the available section with the code or anywhere else in the stadium where seats are available.
- Your student can attend the game for free with their UofM id to sit in the student section. If you would like them to sit with you, you must purchase them a ticket.
- After you register you will receive a separate email within 48 hours with a code to purchase basketball tickets for those wish to attend
Schedule of Events
11:00 am to 12:45 pm
Join us for lunch and pick up your UofM spirit goodies! We will have a Tiger Spirit photo booth and activity for you to join in. Then head out to explore Beale Street and Downtown on your way to the FedExForum!
Service Project at Reception
Join us in a project to support our UofM students!