computer  Computer, Peripherals, and Hardware

Data: Deletion of storage shares


Service Description: 

An ITS employee can provide assistance decommissioning storage shares.

Who may request (or are eligible) for this service? 

Requests can be made by Faculty or Staff.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online service request

What Information is Needed to Fulfill the Service Request?  

When entering your request, be sure to include your affiliation, contact number, your building, and room number. Please indicate the name or the share to be modified.