CAS Undergraduate Curriculum Council
The College of Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Curriculum Council represents the faculty of the College of Arts & Sciences at The University of Memphis in the governance of undergraduate curriculum in the College. It is composed of one elected representative from each department and an Associate Dean of the College. Its duties include:
- Approving or disapproving curriculum proposals in the areas listed below and forwarding
those approved to the Dean of the College and upon his/her approval to the University
- Admission requirements within academic units
- Curricula and programs, including courses, majors, minors, degrees, concentrations, certificate programs, and other academic programs
- Undergraduate policy and procedures
- Advising the Dean on matters related to undergraduate curriculum.
- Acting as liaison between the University Undergraduate Council https://www.memphis.edu/uuc/bylaws/index.php and departments within the College.
Curriculum is reviewed by the CAS undergraduate council during the October and November council meeting. All proposals must be submitted via curriculog at https://memphis.curriculog.com by October 6, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
For help with Curriculog please contact: Tori Tardugno at email@example.com