FCBE Part-time MBA Program Climbs in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
MEMPHIS, TN—March 14, 2019. U.S. News & World Report released this week the 2020 university rankings for Part-time MBA programs, and the Fogelman College of Business and Economics, University of Memphis, climbed over 50 points from position #163 in 2019 to position #109.
"Making a large stride is successful and complements our 2019 Online MBA Program position #70 in 2019. We are a research institution and our peers rank us nicely because of our commitment to research and publishing, and students with a work experience track record and better GMAT/GRE scores want to come to Fogelman," said Dr. Balaji Krishnan, Director of MBA Programs and Professor, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management. "Our Faculty are committed to the success of our students and bring the latest technologies and theories to the classroom."
Part-time business programs are often more acceptable to those wanting to move up the ladder in their current job or consider a career change after they graduate. Working people find the convenience of part-time alluring because they can't go to school full time for personal, family or financial reasons.
Fogelman College of Business and Economics has five specific MBA program where students can match their life stage and career objectives with the most appropriate MBA program.
*The U.S. News & World Report Part-time MBA program rankings are based on these five factors.
- Average peer assessment score (50 percent of the school's overall score).
- Average GMAT score and average GRE quantitative, verbal and analytical writing scores of part-time MBA students entering in fall 2018 (15 percent).
- Average undergraduate GPA of part-time MBA students entering in fall 2018 (12.5 percent).
- Number of years of work experience of part-time MBA students entering in fall 2018, with more experience scoring higher in the rankings (10 percent).
- Percentage of the business school's fall 2018 total full-time and part-time MBA enrollment that is in the part-time MBA program, with a higher percentage that is part-time scoring higher in the rankings (12.5 percent).
For more information, go to https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools/part-time-rankings.