- Martin-Carruth Named Director of FCBE's Professional Developement Center (PDC)
- Fogelman Renews Five-Year Accreditation for College and Crews School of Accountancy -- 04/12/2021
- Free Series Offers Financial Guidance for Personal Finance, Taxes, Salary and Investing
- Dr. Kenton B. Walker Set to Retire
- Dr. Nirmalee Raddatz Nationally Ranked in Accounting Information Systems Research
- Fogelman Finance Students Win TVA Investment Challenge Program Award
- Faculty Research and Publications, June through December 2020
- Fogelman Online MBA Climbs in US News and World Report 2021 Rankings
- New Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Reflects Fogelman's Strategy
- University of Memphis Names School of Accountancy in Recognition of Transformational Gift from Crews Family
- Dr. Enrica Ruggs Selected for MBJ Super Women in Business 2020
- Faculty Research and Publications, January through June, 2020
- Obituary: Dr. Jesse W. Spiceland
- Obituary: Dr. Margaret Schultz
- Dr. Irwin Tankersley Retires after 47 years with Fogelman
- Fogelman Student Wins Grant to Study Uptown
- Paper wins award at American Real Estate Society annual conference
- Zhang named associate dean for faculty and administration
- Article published by Dr. Jeff Black
- "Insights from Bitcoin Trading" by Dr. Jain and Dr. McInish published in Financial Management
- STEP Leaders Drs. Robin Poston and Mark Gillenson Are Recognized by U.S. Department of Homeland Security
January 2020 Fogelman Dean Fleming accepts “EYE OF THE TIGER” award before the start of the Memphis Tigers football game against Tulane in October, Andrew Bailey, vice president of the UofM National Alumni Association, presented Dean Damon Fleming with the “Eye of the Tiger” award. The Memphis Tigers went on to beat Green Wave 47-17. Go Tigers!
Want More News?
Head over to our social media for more news updates and learn about events that we have coming up!