Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Studies Guidebook
- Bornblum Travel Award Guidelines
- Current and recent graduate courses
- Guidelines for Logic as a Research Tool
- Master's degree candidacy Instructions
- Doctoral degree candidacy Instructions
- Commencement information
- Thesis/dissertation guidelines
- Graduation requirements
- Thesis/Dissertation Defense Announcement form
NOTE #1: This form must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the date of your defense.
NOTE #2: When you complete this form, a copy will be emailed to you. Immediately forward this copy to Cathy Wilhelm and Connie Diffee in the Philosophy Office, to ensure they have enough time to arrange a room and post public announcements. Failure to forward this form can result in a delay of your defense. If you have specific room requests, you can make them at this time
- Note #3: All things being equal, you should try to plan your defense for a Friday, preferably at 3PM on a day without a colloquia speaker; or, as a second choice, on a Friday at 1PM.