Residence Requirements

University residence requirements are explained in detail in the Graduation from the University section. A transfer student in The College of Communication and Fine Arts must earn at least 6 semester hours in residence in the major subject and a minimum of 3 semester hours in the minor. These credits may be earned only through regular class enrollment for a letter grade.