You are almost there. Won't be long now until you have that diploma in hand. Commencement is an extremely exciting time. Here are some quick tips to remember to make the day go smoothly:
What do I bring?
- Pronouncer Card, Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel and Honor Cord
Where do I go? What do I do?
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your Commencement.
- Take the elevator to the Event Level (EL).
- Locate your college/school sign.
- Use the Number on your card to line yourself up with your college peers. The numbers
are in numerical order. Line up accordingly.
- Colleges such as Art & Sciences, Buiness and Health Sciences are large, so be patient and work with each other to make sure you are in proper order.
- Crew members will be on hand to assist you with lineup.
Leave personal belongings with family or friends. We cannot hold items and would not suggest you leave them unattended. Please do not leave items in bathrooms, on the ground or in your seat. We recommend wearing a dress or slacks with pockets.
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the FedExForum garage for $10.00 paid via credit card only.